• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Homer's 1990 240 redblock exorcism

We have a guy that anodizes nuts and screws in an olive tone which is harder than the goldie stuff... that looks absolutely amazing... like a metallic effect military olive matte..

Heyooo it goes again.
Note: 245s up front need zero fender work. No rubbing front or rear.
Alignment friday. I'll take some nice pictures this weekend.
No rubbing rear, eh? Must have killed those fender lips. Or you lack proper stance. I have essentially the same size tire (245/45/16) on 7.5 with less aggressive fitment and I'd need to do some severe fender lip rolling/removing to stop the light rub I have now. I like the rub, gives it character, and makes passengers question their decision to ride in my car.

Yeah must be that my stance isn't filthy enough or that you're doing it wrong.
I'll take a pic of my rear fender FOR YOU.

makes passengers question their decision to ride in my car.

We used my car for the carpool one time. "Why does it smell like that?" "Why is it so loud?" "I just spilled my coffee over that last bump" "Is that sound normal?" "Why are there extra tires in the back?"
http://www.orzel.edu.pl
Also they didn't appreciate being able to merge into traffic with aplomb. Plebes.

Last edited:
Sooooo I found some rubbing on the rear. 3 people in the car. Damn. Luckily the tire marked exactly where I need to trim more.

Got some parts for a few sets of adjustable torque rods.
2012-12-24

Very nice! Did you figure out what you are going to charge? I have a pair of spare torque rods with poly in them. Might as well make use of them and get the old ipd junk out of the car.

Merry Christmas!

I decided not to sell them actually. A set is going on TiLong's (oldschooleuro) 240 and the buchkas white 240.
Merry christmas to you too.

Sooooo I found some rubbing on the rear. 3 people in the car. Damn. Luckily the tire marked exactly where I need to trim more.

How much clearance do you have on the inside? From the tyre face to the return flange that protrudes outwards from the body rail?

I haven't been on this forum for pretty much over a year and went through your entire build thread. Really great to see you put in a lot of effort to finish something that doesn't look like a ****cuunt attempt:zeeall:

Also can that lcd display be configured to run with other ecu's?

Last edited:
How much clearance do you have on the inside? From the tyre face to the return flange that protrudes outwards from the body rail?

I haven't been on this forum for pretty much over a year and went through your entire build thread. Really great to see you put in a lot of effort to finish something that doesn't look like a ****cuunt attempt:zeeall:

Also can that lcd display be configured to run with other ecu's?

I'd say 15-20 mm.
Thanks!
I don't believe so, there is an LCD driver built into the vems.

Back