• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

EU8.0 - Official thread

Which weeks are open for the EU8.0 meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Driving back from italy from 13th, taking it easy might pop by on 14-15.
Ill have to check if the track is open for one round or So, dont wanna beat on the s90

Nope with the 940, the 960 needs some more TLC before I will make big trips with it :p
Also getting a M90 to replace the M46, because the rear seal from the engine needs to replaced.

Yeah I do wonder what kind of work it needed it worked perfect and felt new when I sold it. Granted I have not driven it more then 100km so I could have missed something perhaps. M90 would be great idea though :) such smooth much wow

Yeah I worried about that too, not that I will be driving but i wanna see some cars driving on the Ring not it being closed the whole day :p
Maybe later this year, the weather seems clear up in the next two weeks.

Hmm yeah I don't suppose you let me ride it for a lap :roll: Don't worry I am a professional race driver :rofl:

Lol, just decided against the 760, it's not running 100% with the penta cams. Also, with a possible moist track I figured it would be better to get used to the True Trac a bit more before driftin' the green hell:-P

850 it is:nod:

It seems impossible to get a hotel for a fair amount, few on booking.com but require a creditcard :/
I was planning on leaving today at night as i hate getting up early to make the 5/6 hour drive .

Back