• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 turbo

DAZZER_312

Default 940 turbo
I've got a 1998 940 torslanda.

It's probably not to everyones taste as it's not your clean standard looking wagon I've started to change it up and make it my own. I go to a lot of car meets/shows and it seems to go down very well.

So I bought this a very well kept car, I wanted a good basis to work on.
I wanted to make it my own and got a lot of friends in the car industry making custom bit so didn't take long for ideas to start flowing.
So bits I have done to the interior is a general clean then I set about making somewhere to mount so gauges. I fitted a stack boost guage and a usb charging ports then I fitted a blitz electronic boost controller. If tired to do things as tidy as possible and not cut any unnecessary hole etc. I then finished it off with a 960 armrest with cupholders.

On the exterior I bought some 17" steel wheels which I got my friend to band 2 out to 8.5" which are on the rear 7" upfront he's doing me some 9.5" at current so the 8.5" will go upfront 9.5" rear the steels have been painted silver.
I've got GAZ adjustable rear shocks with classicswede fronts and their adjustable panhard awaiting to be fitted.
Custom stainless exhaust with upswept tip
Managed to find a genuine turbo badge so that went on. All my badges are painted black.
Black grill with prancing moose badge.
I split the headlights and painted parts of the reflectors black and also got HIDs to fit.
New groved and vented disc painted the calipers yellow.
Swedehuters banner.

Plus lots of little bits but you get the idea lol

Got lots of parts to fit in the coming weeks.

Little update on the build.

Been busy trying to get the car ready for players classic at Goodwood in a few weeks time. Car is slowly getting there this weekend the coilovers go on finally.

Hubs have been cut and the new coilover inserts press in then welded.

Now in etch primer awaiting to be painted during the week.

Coilovers built up ready to fitted on the hubs and the car

My Oz fenturas are been redrilled to 5x108 and been powder coated and I polished the lips on my friends freestanding poilsher that made lite work of them

I painted a few trims/ covers along with the boost pipes and fitted some DO88 boost pipes joiners

Tried my 8.5" steels on the front as I'm awaiting my 10" rears to be made still and I have removed the mudflaps.

And lastly I got this done for a Laugh.

Back