• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Teaser wheel content

I like 'em just that size, gives the car a nice classic look.

Not too sure about the proposed coloring scheme, but give it try, worse to happen is you don't like it and it's been a few hours of wasted time.

dont paint them....they look great as is....front needs to come down though

Unfortunately I have to agree. They look too small.

not too sure on the proportions of the photoshop but I tried to make them a little bigger than the virgos.

Looks great! What suspension are you running?

im running homemade stock length coilovers with the coleman hardware. 9" 400lb springs up front (all the way down:-(). rear has 10" 250lb eibach springs. Front cant go any lower.

Man, the white centers and gold bolts thing is getting way too common. Maybe, with these being Gotti's and not RS's, there could be some taste left.

Paint or powdered centers?

Look good as they are IMO. Why mess them up?

What is the hang up with getting the front lower with your current setup?

springs are too tall yes, and I dont have short struts. I have 9" springs right now all the way down, but if I went 8" id have barely any travel left and would be on the bumpstops.

anyways, here are the wheels. I got adapters for them I just need to get another set of lug nuts and some tires

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wouldn't have painted the center's flange/bolt hole area where the rim bolts to the center. Can cause bolts to loosen later.

Back