• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

DAVIS? (unknown date)

GT142

Anybody know when the meet is?
Haven't been able to find any dates.
I see there's a planning meeting coming up soon.
Sure would be nice to have dates sooner so we can lock up some lodging.

So far there has been no date reserved. It doesn't appear that it will happen in April as it has in years past. Please contact Justin Lee, the GGVCOA chapter president for details on if the show has been postponed.

I was wondering about this too. Said there was a planning meeting in January...but still nothing posted.

If it's in May, make it a week from IPD so I can go to both.

I was wondering about this too. Said there was a planning meeting in January...but still nothing posted.

If it's in May, make it a week from IPD so I can go to both.

You're coming to IPD?

I'm curious too, though I probably won't be able to make it this year :-(

The planning meeting was for the Sac chapter who usually handles the Saturday event, GG chapter handles the show on Sunday.

Several of us have messaged Justin without any response, so please let me know via PM if any of you get a response.

There is more going on behind the scenes regarding this, sorry I can't disclose those details.

damn, may is such a busy fun month for me. id really like to go this year as I have a running 240 that would actually make the drive this time

Ugh, sounds like a repeat if last year.

I'm going no matter what. Still debating on whether I should fly or drive.

Sounds like the GGVCOA president dropped the ball and there will be no Davis this year? Did he quit altogether or just screw this event up?

Sounds like the GGVCOA president dropped the ball and there will be no Davis this year? Did he quit altogether or just screw this event up?

that's a bunch of bull ****. can we just show up to lukes backyard with beer sometime mid april?

Nobody has heard back from him since last year. There is still stuff going behind the scenes club-wise, and Davis will definitely return one way or another.

Back