• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

15g swap my 93 940

Sharp Cheddar

Hey guys! New member, I was wondering what is all needed to swap out the original turbo for a 15g, I?ve heard it?s pretty basic but, still want a parts list so I?m not guessing. Thank you in advance

Which turbine housing do you have on your 15g? A conical housing just needs to be reclocked, have a wastegate bracket made, and installed. Otherwise you will need some way of matching it to the downpipe.

Jumping in with a question for me but the OP will probably want to know too - I'm going to swap to a 15G on my B230FK as well - to make things easier I'm going to order a flexible oil feed line, just in case getting the 15g turbo clocked exactly so that the standard 13c oil feed line will fit turns out to be a nightmare.

how long should the oil feed line be? I see from the FAQs that the oil feed on the block is M14x1.5 and the turbo inlet on the other end is M12x1.5.

Thanks!

and to the OP - hope you don't mind the extra question.

Tighten the turbine side clamp after you attach OEM oil feed and drain.
File down locator pin on turbo first.

This should easily work, however if for some reason it does not, the basic 24" aliexpress oil feed works well for turbo's in stock location.

How many "15G swap" threads are on this site btw?:omg:

Back