• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

fuel questions to help me become unstuck

Oversized injectors with LH work fine as long as you size them for your air flow. that 19t is not moving enough air to need or use the 65lb injectors. For sure with that turbo I would of gone with around 46lb/hr. On my car I had a HY35CW @20psi and I was still a little rich at 7000rpm. Then again you could always go e85 and that might also help offset fueling along with allow you to not have ping also.

LH is a huge guessing game for the most part, a lot of relys on how well you listen to what others tell you and size things right. LH is great if you get it right and a royal pain if not.

And if you need a set of chips remapped for your setup let me know I can take a bunch of fuel out and we can do some testing to get them sized right for the big end. I do have a local car here with a 19T that I could do some base tuning on I just need to let him borrow my 65lb injectors and then I can do some tuning on his setup.

Back