• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

m46 to m90 swap list

This bearing is not compatible with M90...either it will not give support to the transmission or it needs to be replaced with the M90 bearing type from retroturbo...

Unfortunately we HAVE the bearing from Retroturbo and IT isn't compatible with our M90. The bearing has too small an inside diameter and the bearing housing does not seat fully in the crank. We did not try to hammer it in for fear of not being able to remove it.

The 1397077 comes directly from the Volvo parts catalog.

Unfortunately we HAVE the bearing from Retroturbo and IT isn't compatible with our M90. The bearing has too small an inside diameter and the bearing housing does not seat fully in the crank. We did not try to hammer it in for fear of not being able to remove it.

The 1397077 comes directly from the Volvo parts catalog.

The possibility of the first issue is known...

"NOTE: It turns out that some of the input shafts are about 0.035 mm greater in diameter than the others giving interference fit with our adapter. To avoid that, you have to sand the input shaft with sand paper until it fits with ease."

The second one I had no problem with...it went in the crank without any issue.

Hmm. Bummer.

Edit to all my posts in this thread except reference to Volvo part number (which is application correct but does not address the issue raised):

I am dumb.

Last edited:
Back