• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Scored a "smooth shifting and quiet" M47, with about half the mileage as my current unit, delivered for $100. So excited. Be nice to make the 1st to 2nd gear change in under ten seconds. In all seriousness, IMHO, a smooth gear box can make or break a car. Mine is, uh, broken. Really ruins the experience. Should be able to survive my "operation mild tee."

Last edited:
Scored a "smooth shifting and quiet" M47, with about half the mileage as my current unit, delivered for $100. So excited. Be nice to make the 1st to 2nd gear change in under ten seconds. In all seriousness, IMHO, a smooth gear box can make or break a car. Mine is, uh, broken. Really ruins the experience. Should be able to survive my "operation mild tee."

ORLY?

You've got one of the strongest NA engines we've even heard of and you want to mess with it?

:roll:

So, the FT's have lower compression and stronger internals? All good for turbos. What else differentiates the two?

And the FT could handle a blower from the Dodge diesel, right? No, no, no....

Back