• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

So unless S40 can get a clutch in the next two weeks, I guess I'm bringing the 940. Bought new wheels and headlight upgrades for this and now that car might not come *cries*

Also, I can bring stuff for pancakes if no one else is. I like making pancakes :D

Guess I'll be the only p1 loser then

diff swap halfway done. break to roll out some stuff in the shop, then finishing it up. having to cram two days worth of work into one day.

Also, I can bring stuff for pancakes if no one else is. I like making pancakes :D
yes! I'll try to remember to bring my large rectangular flat griddle pan, the type that goes across two burners and is big enough to cook an entire pound of bacon at once....or make a lot of pancakes.

Coffee. Who's bringing coffee?
I am, for me, and perhaps a few lucky individuals. I wonder how much we would actually require.

I've made maintenance progress on the daily (wheel bearing, steering rack & tie rods, tune-up). Still more work to do, but it's going to be ready enough to make the trip.
I still need to do water pump / tbelt / tensioner / oil change, and now probably going to throw some new rotors on the front to get the shaking to stop.

I'm still planning to be there, even if I have to ride w/Alden. Or mikeP. Or Ian.

Also, I have to go so I can pick up hockey's old intercooler.
In other news, I replaced the timing belt, water pump, oil drain hose, oil/water heat exchanger rubber hoses, upper rad hose, and oil filter.
To do: oil change, front pads/rotors.

Just dropped the veefiddy off to get its non-********** alignment. Wait that's supposed to say hell aflu sh
Also have a slow leak in the front left tire. I just had a shop weld a crack in it, hopefully it's unrelated.

Cool. Saw that video and got hopeful.

Got a call from the USFS Ranger today to confirm the reservation. We're good to go there. Should be picking up decals from the sign shop today.

too bad none of the 240s work, either. :roll:

:oops: The only reason the others work is because I haven't broken them.

edit: got a call from the shop about the alignment - they said 'uhh how do you do the camber?'

Well mother****ers I told you when I dropped it off it has camber plates that needed the strut tube dropped and the upper arms were threaded in the rear. So now I have to take it home, set the camber myself, take it to some dumb shop that does 'alignment checks' for free, and see where I am.
And then I'll need to repeat this process until it's correct.

:oops: The only reason the others work is because I haven't broken them.

soon-9.jpg

Cool. Saw that video and got hopeful.

Got a call from the USFS Ranger today to confirm the reservation. We're good to go there. Should be picking up decals from the sign shop today.
Hell yes, I need to cover up a volvospeed sticker on my ****.

Back