• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Pretty much a slow grind all afternoon early evening eastbound with the commute traffic even westbound 80 is bump and go in several places.

You might be OK getting to Santa Rosa after the rush hour @ 8:00 but that would put you in Davis pretty late at night.

Oregon/washington peeps... Should I make a separate event for the drive down? We (jroc and ansel) were thinking of heading down hwy 101 instead of the usual I5 route for a more... scenic drive. Then on sunday/monday blasting up i5 because hangovers. We can discuss in further detail on the separate thread as to not clog this one up.

I PROPOSE WE STOP AT *EVERY* IN N OUT WE SEE ON THE TRIP. REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY TIMES WE"VE EATEN THAT DAY</a>

True. But Jared had the idea of taking a slower more scenic route for ****s n giggles. Though, I may change my mind and bomb down the 5...

I PROPOSE WE STOP AT *EVERY* IN N OUT WE SEE ON THE TRIP. REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY TIMES WE"VE EATEN THAT DAY

True. But Jared had the idea of taking a slower more scenic route for ****s n giggles. Though, I may change my mind and bomb down the 5...

Oh there will be ****s and giggles if you stop at every In-n-Out on the way here. Or ****s at least.

Coming up on 2 weeks out guts, if you haven't pre-reg'd, please do. We would like to have a head count for the show, but we must have a head count for Saturday if you want to do the karting or lunch.

or cis girls are okay?

Only if they stand next to K Jet cars

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh there will be ****s and giggles if you stop at every In-n-Out on the way here. Or ****s at least.

Coming up on 2 weeks out guts, if you haven't pre-reg'd, please do. We would like to have a head count for the show, but we must have a head count for Saturday if you want to do the karting or lunch.

Registered and ready! I'll be paying with cash at the events . :cool:

Oh, there will be both ****s, and giggles after 12 hours of driving and in n' out. Speaking of such activities, I remember feeling horrible one time after eating there @WM 7.0. Almost threw up all over the dash of the car lol

Looking forward to see you all again! Except Hathos. Not Hathos.

Formal update: Working out the details on the saturday drive, slight issue with our initial plan but we'll resolve it one way or another. Got some potential perks for saturday as well, you will have to wait and see. :-P

Informal update: 531 is installed on my wagon now, more grunt for you on the faster drive to keep up with. :-P

Pretty much a slow grind all afternoon early evening eastbound with the commute traffic even westbound 80 is bump and go in several places.

You might be OK getting to Santa Rosa after the rush hour @ 8:00 but that would put you in Davis pretty late at night.

+1 If you come from the city sf on a Friday you might as well wait till 8pm to breeze through. Otherwise its stop and go all the way pretty much.

Okay guys, just a heads up. I just made the reservation for K1. We have a limit of 24 people, and we already have 15 RSVP'd. If you haven't RSVP'd yet and want to go, please do so now. If you miss the cutoff, you may still be able to race with the rest of gen-pop, but not with the VCOA crew.

I will toss this in the first post as well.

Back