• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k18: September 26-30

We hit up the Dragon on the way to the meet last year and it was exhausting and honestly there are better roads closer to the cabin in my opinion..

-Sam

I guess the Dragon is slightly safer for shens, since there are no houses or side streets along the length of it, but agreed. There are roads just as twisty and fun all over the place there.

giphy.webp

Lol with local drop-ins, we're up to about 40. The Buchkas and Homer had expressed interest last year. Unsure if they're still planning on it or not.

I am officially a maybe because I may now be out of country?
I guess maybe +1?

Dunno if those matter much (the maybe's, not the significant others lol)

Given the crowd that's shaping up this year, we might need to consider equipping with more ass smoking capacity than just Kenny's egg. Is anybody else willing to bring a smoker? If not, I know a couple guys around here with pull-behind rigs. I'm sure I could bribe one of them into coming to hang out with us.

a bigger smoker would be a nice thing to have for a number of reasons.. could probably run the temp up to cook burgers in large numbers as well as lots of ass.

and it'd be nice to not have to drag up the egg (though, I've been looking for a smallish trailer to make things easier)

a bigger smoker would be a nice thing to have for a number of reasons.. could probably run the temp up to cook burgers in large numbers as well as lots of ass.

and it'd be nice to not have to drag up the egg (though, I've been looking for a smallish trailer to make things easier)

Yeah, that seems like a real pain in the ass to lug up here. I'll see about getting something locally.

This meet is on my bucket list. Probably no way to make it this year with the new job, house and needing to move my cars from Texas. But being closer now in Mississippi, is def making it a good possibility for 2019.

This meet is on my bucket list. Probably no way to make it this year with the new job, house and needing to move my cars from Texas. But being closer now in Mississippi, is def making it a good possibility for 2019.

Sweet. Shame about this year, but I plan on doing this for a long time. It's a blast getting everybody together up here.

Back