• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 2017 East vs West Competition.

If I live in the East side but compete in the west, which side do I go in?

I.E. I live in Kansas City but the closest track is in Wichita or Topeka.

Last edited:
My entry for the year

IPD weekend update:

19 PSI, 14.126 @ 98.81 MPH

Had to crank timing way up. Going to have to check crank trigger angle as it seems to need wayyy more ignition advance than I have seen before at this boost level.

19228579_1383877405029316_5730440641582727168_n.jpg

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2kLSzHW_AQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still slow, but I got in the 13s. I was car 406.

GGa3GFSh.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/86TlAyiZVVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got a time in on August 3rd... Local 1/8 mile track. They don't hand time slips but they post the times on their Web site the following day. No trap speed posted though. Did an 8,740 at 15 PSI on worn out street tires and a slipping clutch. Including a printscreen of the Web site's result page for the OEM class in hope it qualifies me for a registered result for the East Coast.

Car is a 1990 Volvo 740 16V +T on Megasquirt 2.0, CAS, COP and forged HBeam rods and pistons. It has a Nathan intake and a mega big intercooler.

q23cmOb.png

Interesting. I don't know how to assign points to that run without some comparison to other cars running 1/8 mile. But I'm going to post it for comparison. I do have a 1/8 mile split time from most of the 1/4 mile folks.

Nice combo, that car should move out.

Interesting. I don't know how to assign points to that run without some comparison to other cars running 1/8 mile. But I'm going to post it for comparison. I do have a 1/8 mile split time from most of the 1/4 mile folks.

Nice combo, that car should move out.

Thanks! I'll getting a 1/4 time in August with a slip and trap speed at the Sanair track not to far from here...

Hey, points at least!

Played with cam timing, damn thing will burn the street tires at 5psi now. Hmm...may have to run again this week, we'll see...

Back