• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 wagon 1993 Rear windscreen seal

konradko

Hi,
I'm looking for rear windscreen rubber seal (it's two-pieces kit?) for my 1993 240 wagon and it seems it's out of stock or discontinued anywhere I look. Is there an alternative way to replace it using generic products?

Hit up redwood chair on here, he or someone else may have a good condition used replacement. I just threw out one in my parts hoard from an 87 with chrome trim and it was one piece.

I'm having a similar problem where the rear window is trying to fall out. It leaks a little bit at the top, has about a 1/8" gap on top, and is sitting on the wiper shaft on the bottom. Glass is fine, seal might not be.

Redwood, you have any seals for the late style tailgate?

I'm having a similar problem where the rear window is trying to fall out. It leaks a little bit at the top, has about a 1/8" gap on top, and is sitting on the wiper shaft on the bottom. Glass is fine, seal might not be.

The later ones don't have seals, just a rubber trim band around the edge.

They don't have seals, just a rubber trim band around the edge.

Back