• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Let's all take a moment to appreciate this.

zackkhoury

Found these on a google P1800 search. It's perfffect. Yes, I know it's a mockup, but part of me wants to do a P1800 like this.

Volvo-P1800.gif

Volvo-P1800-Projekt-729x486-db9b201f67e34142.jpg

new-p.jpg

These shoops have been around for a while. But it is still a beautiful design.

My memory says someone started to build this, there were issues with the b/c pillar area. But the rest was coming along.

These shoops have been around for a while. But it is still a beautiful design.

My memory says someone started to build this, there were issues with the b/c pillar area. But the rest was coming along.

I remember that as well. One problem is that this rendering is really just 'inspired by' an 1800, it's not an actual 1800 design with specific modifications. So to make the finished product look pretty close, you have to modify a LOT of sheetmetal.

Or just do something from scratch. Or make a half-assed attempt.

I remember that as well. One problem is that this rendering is really just 'inspired by' an 1800, it's not an actual 1800 design with specific modifications. So to make the finished product look pretty close, you have to modify a LOT of sheetmetal.

Or just do something from scratch. Or make a half-assed attempt.

All the Russians need is some cardboard and expanding foam...

Back