• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo Amazon 121 GTR

is it terrible that i hate it?

the wheels are horrid but we already knew that, the bodywork is of the highest quality, but looks terrible (ie. wtf is with the hole in the hood, the wheel arches have been waaay oversized) the interior is odd looking and mismatched, the steeringwheel is WAY crooked.

the dash wrapping looks amazing, the paint is gorgeous, the engine bay is unbelievable, and im sure it goes like stink.

not to imply my car will be winning any awards anytime soon, but i just dont like this car.

Ah, a lot more work than it looks like. I was thinking perhaps it almost fit right on in there. Volvo had a knack of reusing certain key dimensions sometimes. And of course, sometimes changing them for no apparent reason.

is it terrible that i hate it?

the wheels are horrid but we already knew that, the bodywork is of the highest quality, but looks terrible (ie. wtf is with the hole in the hood, the wheel arches have been waaay oversized) the interior is odd looking and mismatched, the steeringwheel is WAY crooked.

the dash wrapping looks amazing, the paint is gorgeous, the engine bay is unbelievable, and im sure it goes like stink.

not to imply my car will be winning any awards anytime soon, but i just dont like this car.

Hot cars are like hot women, it is all about the proportions. He screwed up the proportions by cutting too much of the body and using those "look at me, I'm running 22" rims 'cause I want to be different or the 1st"

It is not just the rims size, it is the overall tire diameter that is messed up, even with smaller rims and more sidewall, the overall diameter is too cartoonish.

show car? Where is the "gtr" coming from? I was expecting an RB power plant...

Sweet d?nk? Those wheels look stupid.

While ugly yes, not a donk. This is a donk.

McDonalds.jpg

I'd like to see a build thread on this.
There are some details that intrigue me, such as the front suspension - looks like it has struts/coil-overs, the firewall is completely different.
Long cold dark winters seem to spark creativity.

I think the wheels looks great after watching the video a few times. But the power seems a tad low to me...

Looks like its trying to be vip with the radiused fenders and wheels size. Probably not good for performance.

I wonder how hard it is to put an 1800 dash in a 122. I've seen that several times now.

I would rather have a 544 dash in my 122, with a glove box and the radio in the center.

I love what he did to the corners of the hood, but the rest of the car is just too overdone for my taste.

Back