• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo powered '89 Honda Prelude dreaming.

Volvo Heretic

OK, Its still icy outside and I'm not getting anything done in the garage, so I was just wondering? I just so happen to have a 180 amp Hobart wirefeed welder I have owned, but never used for 20 years, (and not until I rewire the house for 200 amp service). I also have been handed down an ‘89 Black Honda Prelude with 250,000 miles. I also happen to have a 28,000 mile B20f drive train and 1800/164 suspension. Or maybe the entire drive train and front suspension out of an 850 turbo?? I wonder how much hood work I would have to do to fit it all in? Of course it will have giant tires and flares, its just a question of if the bigger tires are in back or in front.:):wtf::omg::roll:

100_3825-2.jpg

Last edited:
yuckk don't waste nice Volvo stuff on a Honda!

Edit: Actually save a nice Volvo with a blown engine from the wrecking yard and put that low mileage engine in it!

Last edited:
This sounds like an excellent A+ way to **** up a perfectly good Prelude.

no such thing. Hack at it.

Any chance its a 4WS model? My friend had a prelude S of the same vintage back in the day. He said the S stood for slow

needs whiteblock, not b20.

Back