• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Thanks! I got mine from Volvo S90 and V90 models. If there are other options someone else will have to chime in :nod: I have 1 spare set of 7 switches I can offer for sale

Took a page from RWC's book today :lol:

khxNgjRl.jpg

:lol: :rofl:

I totally agree with you guys. I'm trolling for sale and Ebay for a suitable setup. I haven't purchased a roof rack before, but low-profile would be ideal. All I know is that Yakima and Thule are two major brands. Any suggestions?

Both are solid racks. I've been a Yakima guy for 20+ years myself. Which do you like better...round or square?

I've seen a decent number of both types at the yards as well.

:lol: :rofl:

I totally agree with you guys. I'm trolling for sale and Ebay for a suitable setup. I haven't purchased a roof rack before, but low-profile would be ideal. All I know is that Yakima and Thule are two major brands. Any suggestions?

I have a Yakima gutter-mount setup sitting in the basement that I need to sell, but you're all the way over THERE. Yakima is what I recommend just because they're everywhere which keeps prices down on the initial purchase and replacement parts.

Both are solid racks. I've been a Yakima guy for 20+ years myself. Which do you like better...round or square?

I've seen a decent number of both types at the yards as well.

There are always 2 choices with these darn Volvos..Round or square? Bendix or Girling? Cam or ZF? :cries::lol: I'm not sure. Are they normally rubberized cross bars?

I have a Yakima gutter-mount setup sitting in the basement that I need to sell, but you're all the way over THERE. Yakima is what I recommend just because they're everywhere which keeps prices down on the initial purchase and replacement parts.

If shipping is cost efficient for me and you I'm definitely interested :nod:

Shipping won't really be efficient.

Honestly, the round bars are cake to find at the yards, usually pass on several sets a year. Crossbars are just lengths of plastic covered tube, generic for each car. The specific stuff you'll need is the 1A raingutter towers. Usually see some of those at the yards as well from time to time though.

Shipping the towers might not be too bad, but the crossbars needed for 7/9 series cars are pretty long and would cost $$$ to ship. I think I have a couple sets of gutter mount towers. PM me if you can't find any locally.

Right on guys, thanks for the options! I'm shopping them now :cool:

This handsome guy came back for belts. A local approached me a few months ago and asked me if I work on Volvos, to which I replied "I try to" :lol:. Trying to talk the owner into coming to Davis this year :nod:

5RqNF8sl.jpg

lunchb0x and I found a set of IPD sways with poly bushings for a 7 at pick n pull today :nod: Promptly installed them in the wagon. Thanks lunchb0x! :cool:

ivNU9zkl.jpg

Pretty sure the rear dif needs to be serviced :lol:

BYJETnMl.jpg

Fronts: Old vs. New

bZU8KrAl.jpg

Back