• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

89 Volvo LM7 engine swap Drift Project

yeah thats how i mounted mine, just leave the core dont paint it it looks great as is!

I agree but I painted it, I couldnt handle the upsidedown word haha, I'll find something interesting to stencil on there, the core was already painted but I found some paint that matched.

I am waiting for a pair of couplers right now, other then that all the piping and mounting is done.

Last edited:
So a in the local car scene, 2 other non-nissan cars have had sr20 swapped into them. I am not the type of person to be part of a local crowd.

So my sr20 has been removed and sold

volvo002-4.jpg

Probly gunna be 16v w/ms which is still common on the internet but oh well

Stay tuned....

just for the lulz, why not a KA24DE, then make it a DET? :p

then you suddenly have a 240SX :p

you'd get a few chuckles from the Nissan folks, and you'd get some low end power again.

then again, so do you with the Volvo engine.

just for the lulz, why not a KA24DE, then make it a DET? :p

then you suddenly have a 240SX :p

you'd get a few chuckles from the Nissan folks, and you'd get some low end power again.

then again, so do you with the Volvo engine.

Well, it would bolt/plug in right now haha, KA-T's are hated around here, would definatly stir some ish up.

Actually as I'm writing this post it sounds more and more like a good idea until I get all the 16 valve stuff, KA's go for like 100 bucks LOL

may i suggest a SRT4 engine. no really, i am suggesting, it.

Hmm, almost did that to my Shelby Z before the Volvo was found, but I'll save that for an Omni one day.

it'd be kinda cool in a way, some due to being weird, and some because you could get some 240SX stickers from a actual 240SX, and put it on the Volvo 240 :p

and stirring up things? always fun :p

On a serious note, I have allready got the 90+ b230ft short block and a b234f head and moments ago a pending a deal on a 88 stang T5 for Cheeaap, I'm stoked!!

Just gotta drop some bucks on you TB vendors now

Back