• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Yup! That was me! Wedding reception for some friends.

And sim, what glass do you have?

I have a whole set of 940 wagon glass, bar the windshield. For the love of god, someone come and take it away.

I can't bear to throw it away, and yet I have absolutely no use for it.

Should fit any seven or nine, includes rear quarter glass with integrated antenna.

Integrated antenna is tempting, having to replace glass doesnt sound like fun though....

And I've heard that in glass antenna doesn't have as good reception? Hmmm

Quick meet the other night. Needs more bricks. Fourth car not pictured as Theo and the 855R merely made an appearance. :lol:

This guy came all the way from Kelowna to look at a Volvo...at Azro Motors. Sketchy place left them unhappy, but they did pick up my old parents' old winters from me. It's a 760 wagon.

Sold a rear cargo mat to this guy. Not too many of these around here, eh?

Oh, and this car seems to have followed me home....for $200.. Two. Hundred. Loonies.

It's a 1977 244DL, a little bit of rust everywhere but it starts, runs and isn't really that bad. And it has 147,000 KM on it. What.

Never knew that the "GONUXGO" C70 was a...C70 T5 with Polestar tune:

Spotted this guy at Park Royal. V70R bumper, clean S70, probably a T5?

Leaving the Remembrance Day parade Downtown and saw this winner...what the blazes??

Back