• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

RSI Getrag Shifter Kit

Cameron

ドクターマリ&#
Well, I posted these pics in my project thread as well, but I felt it deserved it's own thread as well to show off some more cool RSI wares :-D I'm really digging this kit.

Getrag shifter kit using M46 parts. Totally rad. Also got some bronze shifter bushings to go with it.

Shifter bushings:
523.jpg

Comparison:
527.jpg

Shifter cage/adjustable selector rod:
524.jpg

Test fit on spare Getrag:
525.jpg

Next to the original Getrag cage:
526.jpg

Volvo shifter quick test fit in new cage:
528.jpg

They build the selector rod in this kit to use the Volvo rod selector linky-thingy (that's the technical name ;-)):
529.jpg

It attaches to the selector rod like so:
530.jpg

Other end of that will connect to the trans and the retaining pins will be held in by the stock Volvo sleeve. Super happy with this kit, and another cool product from RSI. :nod:

Thanks cameron for the good words, I hear ya about the shifter needing to be on the website.

It's just hard, I'm covered up in prolly 15-20 projects like the shifter that all need to be announced and posted on the website.
Sorry that were so far behind.

I'll see what I can do..though I have added 7 products this week :p

Thanks Cameron for the good words, I hear ya about the shifter needing to be on the website.

It's just hard, I'm covered up in prolly 15-20 projects like the shifter that all need to be announced and posted on the website.
Sorry that were so far behind.

I'll see what I can do..though I have added 7 products this week :p

Cool beans - I'm sure you'll find yourself w/ a lot more sales when folks can browse your site and oogle all the products and then buy them online.

Complete your shift kit by ordering a BMW shift pattern emblem - as I discovered this afternoon, it fits the M46 knob perfect.

531.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you want to keep the stock M46 knob though? Mine ripped off every 1-2 shift towards the end (well when the shens were taking place at least).

Why would you want to keep the stock M46 knob though? Mine ripped off every 1-2 shift towards the end (well when the shens were taking place at least).

I so feel you on this one...Or your on boost in every shift on the 405 in Cali and you look over to the left at the person in there bmw with a grin, go for one most shift and BAMMM your hand and shift nob is in the air and your like... Damn I love my m46

Having some issues loading the images, so this might be a stupid question, but does this kit let you use a Craving Boost short shifter?

Back