• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Sure did, I honestly didn't remember. Not a biggie either way really man. Want to just ship it with the squirter kit, if it comes to you before me?

I have been meaning to call you John. I keep getting distracted by work though.

I already have some squirters I bought years ago that I believe are the correct ones. I do need to figure out what to do with my piston rings for the cp pistons though. I don't know if you saw it, but I posted pictures of the piston ring expanders that were causing my oil consumption problems.

http://www.forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?p=3312681#post3312681

I know you said these were hard to install, but I think they were cut/finished incorrectly. Only one butted together normally. So I need to order some new rings. I will try to call you tomorrow.

I have been meaning to call you John. I keep getting distracted by work though.

I already have some squirters I bought years ago that I believe are the correct ones. I do need to figure out what to do with my piston rings for the cp pistons though. I don't know if you saw it, but I posted pictures of the piston ring expanders that were causing my oil consumption problems.

http://www.forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?p=3312681#post3312681

I know you said these were hard to install, but I think they were cut/finished incorrectly. Only one butted together normally. So I need to order some new rings. I will try to call you tomorrow.

OK and i did look at a set here and man that tang on the end of the expanders is TINY. I'd say very easy to smoosh, in fact i had one guy have so much troble getting the rails on he sent them back just for me to install the oil rings right...

Hi

Im in the UK and would like to have use of this whilst its in Europe, how do I get on the list?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Hi

Im in the UK and would like to have use of this whilst its in Europe, how do I get on the list?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Agree to:
Send me USD 75 for deposit to cover time fabbing another, and
promise to turn the job around in less than 5 days and
send it where directed..
and do all important details here so I'm not forced to spend hours digging thru deleted PMs and emails for addresses etc---since I am doing this as a service to the Turbobrick community

Have you checked price in UK of the squirters?
May very well be cheaper to send them directly from here.

I have the BMW squirters and the block, just need the kit to drill
I got the squirters for ?9.38 each

No problem with the deposit and id do the job as soon as it arrives

Back