• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I can has Propus C's!

maxman142001

I like turtles
So picked up my 3 good Propus wheels with new rubber the other day! The forth wheel split when they tried to fix the bend, so a new when will be here in a week or so. The tires are 205-40-17 Bridgestone Potenza's. I know, i know they are too small but for $59 each i couldnt pass them up. Im going to buy some sticky Kumho MX's when i have the money. Spacers are 25mm front and 32mm rear. Got the spacers, tuner lugs and 2 day shipping for $200, not bad :) Heres the pics:
BEFORE:
AZMMpics32908_3195.jpg

AFTER:
100_1136.jpg

Needs more lower:
100_1142.jpg

Car will be getting cut springs on the next couple week as well, so it will look more normal :lol:
100_1141.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1140.jpg

100_1137.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo-la-la slam that thing to the ground. 7 wagons look bitchin. Like a ****in box on wheels man. I love em.

You need to lower that bad boy man. Then it will look much much better. Hopefully you get a little more sidewall next time.

Jordan

Yeah the Kumho MX's ill be getting will be 215-50-17 front and 245-50-17 rear. A 200 treadwear but stick really good :)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, im really in love with these wheels and cant wait to get it lowered. It will probly be almost as low as the red 740 on the right in the above picture.

Yeah the Kumho MX's ill be getting will be 215-50-17 front and 245-50-17 rear. A 200 treadwear but stick really good :)

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, im really in love with these wheels and cant wait to get it lowered. It will probly be almost as low as the red 740 on the right in the above picture.

Those are huge, you should go smaller sidewall. Like 215/45/17 and 245/40/17, although 245's seem kind of wide for that wheel.

You must be joking me! Your car can't be that tall?? Sure you have an engine in there?? :-P

By the way, the slammed 745 has the Add-on lip up front. Cool :)

It might be the tiny tires, but I've never seen a 740 sit that high before.

I think it's cause it was just let back down off the jack, my cars always look really high after setting them down. I just push down on the bumpers and they go back to normal.;-)

Those look great. I love those wheels.

The lip in the pic is a one off custom bumper. I had it in my possession for a little while. It has a very nice looks to it. I know that there would be a lot of people interested in them. But i dont think the board member that made it has the time right now to mass produce them. Im going to try and see about getting a mold made so I can make one for myself as they are teh sex!

Back