• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Need BIG Brake ideas for 940 460hp.

Anyone who did this have any luck buying rebuilt calipers with brackets included? Some of the calipers on rockauto for 16" wheel say bracket included... seems dicey though as I've had such things not be "as described" in the past. The local parts stores won't even say whether it has it or not. The brackets are pricey from the dealer.(at least in my cheap ass mind)

If anybody can chime in a good place to get the calipers with a bracket attached I'd dig it.

James

Working on setting up a set of Wilwood Superlite's with a set of 13" S60R rotors. Adapters look to be cake, rotor fitment appears to be good, I'll know more in a couple weeks.

I did this upgrade a couple of years ago - nice.

BTW none of the parts I ordered, per FFF list, were the parts I got. I guess stuff was superseded.

Caliper Bracket - 8251319
Brake Pad Kit - 30793799
Rotor Kit - 31262095
Caliper - 8111102

The boxes say the Rotor is for 800 Turbo 97-, T5R 97- and the Pads say 800 S/V70 (-00) C70.

I don't have a photo of the other caliper, but I guess the other side should be 8111101.

This worked out wonderfully. Thanks!

8639800359_7deae2bf00_c.jpg

Back