• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

122 Column Shift?

122 Column Shift? What say you?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1C5CMzN" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/1C5CMzN"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1C5CMzN" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/1C5CMzN"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have ridden in a four door 122 which was equipped with a column shift and a bench front seat. It was built (assembled) at the Volvo plant in Chile.

That's exactly what it is. It's for a LHD car. There's a different one for RHD cars.

I have this part, only description I get is Volvo side pulley, no mention of which model or what purpose it served.
If anybody wants it I will sell it

Attachments

• SAM_0021.jpg
    SAM_0021.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 274
  • SAM_0022.jpg
    SAM_0022.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 276
  • SAM_0023.JPG
    SAM_0023.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 281
Although I can't find that part number in the catalog it looks like this A/C idler for B28 engines -'86.

GR-42858.jpg

I just noticed is has some writing on the other side of the part number, but what the heck it may mean I don't know!
Only thing I see is the date, looks like 1984.

Attachments

• SAM_0024.JPG
    SAM_0024.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Not rare parts but a catalog of rare parts

Have the red car in black if anyone has that cassette divider or sedan car cover lemme know!

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

12SVzJUl.jpg

Bsgi6Fxl.jpg

About 6 months ago I found this book via a seller in Australia. He was asking a great price for it, so I placed the order (and payed about 2x the price in shipping). Soon after, the seller messaged me to let me know that because our country and postal service was such a mess, he was going to cancel the order. However, he offered to hold onto the book for me until things had figured themselves out.

Anyway, he just emailed recently and offered to ship it! Excited to get my hands on it

I picked up a very nice one on a 960 in a junkyard out here in BC, only one I have ever seen.

There was a 940 at a junkyard here that was rear ended. It had the heckblende in the trunk but it was in 10+ pieces. I kinda regret not taking those pieces and figuring out how to glue it back together with a new backing. It's gone now.

Love these!!

So these arent actualy volvo parts, but I guess these could be shared here aswell:

5ofEJoW.jpg

QNAYAEq.jpg

These are my freshly painted and rebuild BBS RF. Original produced for a Peugeot which gives it the right PCD and centrebore.

Will be running these on my Volvo 244.

Specs are:

17x8 ET25(ish) up front
17x9.5 ET6(ish) at the rear (as pictured here)

Back