• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Atom's Amazon Wagon Project Update Thread

you can manual swap any of the older stuff, Rolling Motors in CT just finished up an 07 S60R swap/tune

Freshly machined. Lapped the valves to be sure they seal up.

e44e8c68cd3e18d5e680989d0580509a.jpg

CADing the flange for the lower intake so I can make a new plenum.

ba67b274fbaa6fd2eab708494187a75b.jpg
ac4ea7bf4f037f4951955632c58fadc9.jpg

Where can a guy pick up a whiteblock exhaust flange? I guess I should see if the RNC uses a different pattern first. Also, anyone know if an 850 flywheel will bolt onto a newer engine? For RWD in my light car, I want to ditch the dual mass flywheel. Also want to keep the stack height short so I have room for adjustability. Are Volvo flywheels neutral balanced, or are the balanced as part of the system (crank etc)?

Where can a guy pick up a whiteblock exhaust flange? I guess I should see if the RNC uses a different pattern first. Also, anyone know if an 850 flywheel will bolt onto a newer engine? For RWD in my light car, I want to ditch the dual mass flywheel. Also want to keep the stack height short so I have room for adjustability. Are Volvo flywheels neutral balanced, or are the balanced as part of the system (crank etc)?

It does

Where can a guy pick up a whiteblock exhaust flange?

I have a drawing of a B6304, but not the 5 cyl. Are they the same ports with one less? If so, I've attached it my folder will all the Volvo flanges I've found online. The 6 cyl whiteblock one is in there.

Attachments

• Volvo_and_Other_Flanges_CAD.zip
    385.5 KB · Views: 13
I have a drawing of a B6304, but not the 5 cyl. Are they the same ports with one less? If so, I've attached it my folder will all the Volvo flanges I've found online. The 6 cyl whiteblock one is in there.

The motors from the s40/v50/c30 are a different port shape, bolt pattern and tighter bore spacing than the older whiteblocks.

Back