• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Would you buy this 240....

Norritt

Cause I can, and looking for advice before pulling the trigger :) Very, very clean, just a tad of fading on the roof - waxed it's whole life. 2 owners.

1993 240 wagon
Auto
196k miles
Power windows
Power doors
Power mirrors
Heated seats
Heated mirrors
Cloth interior

Full service records on this car I am the second owner. Recent maintenance includes:
Tires
Pads and rotors
Timing belt
Cap, rotor, plugs and wires.
Thermostat and fluid flush
And a few other things all done this year
The car runs and drives wonderful and everything works as it should.
Comes with a set of c4 corvette wheels and new tires with adapters in addition to the stock BBS wheels

zaY9Oom.jpg

9Yv2RDU.jpg

qaPlrYx.jpg

nqljUuR.jpg

Mh6wx8W.jpg

7MGzGxo.jpg

Ng2MvfS.jpg

Last edited:
It’s red = cop magnet. Buy it and have it repainted white to blend in with everyone else in true TB fashion. Should not cost you more than $14.99 painted.

OP I'd only buy it if I was going to do a bodgy lift and scrape the rockers while going camping.

If i had 4k and wanted a wagon, damn right I'd buy it. The only way it could have been better from the factory would be if it had an m47.

Yes absolutely...but I'd put the stock springs back on it...but that's just me. 1993-awesome year especially if you like having working A/C

I'd have to say yes. That looks pretty well maintained. No foam **** above the firewall, not sure if that was omitted past 1990 or if someone cleaned it and had it re painted. It's a beautiful car, and 4k would be a decent donation toward the effort it took to maintain that pristine level of cleanliness for you to enjoy. ;)

So I did end up getting it. Got delivered today :)

It was in Albuquerque btw....good guesses though.

Only thing I have noticed is the overdrive light is staying on (even when I try to push the button) - so getting that checked out tomorrow. Seems to have a couple electrical gremlins (as noted by the owner) Drives great and so clean.

I support the "YESSSSSS". It has absolutely everything going for it! Color combo/1993/wagon and clean as ####.

EDIT: Congrats, here is some red 245 inspiration.

Attachments

• spring_07c.jpg
    spring_07c.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 137
Thanks!

Any recommendations on lowering / suspension / sway bars kits would be appreciated. I like it's current stance, but it is cut springs and would prefer something a bit better.

My local Volvo purist mechanic is happy to install whatever I bring them, but they won't recommend anything other than the stock set up.

I am doing my own research on the site, but it looks like a few of you have been through / done this to your own wagons.

Thanks again!

Back