• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Manbeard's "HEY YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT RIGHT" 940

So I got the downpipe mocked up today. Welding it up tomorrow! Gonna have plenty of room for a muffler and sidepipe. I just need to get another 90 or 45.. I also made the stock IC piping work. It's going to be a temporary setup until I can do a better intercooler! I've got the stuff at work to make the oil return, going to order the fittings for the oil feed this week. Then it's figuring out how to move the maf and welding the bung for the bov. The end is near!

doesn't look like ****/my first car mods ?\_(ツ)_/?

plus your passengers don't have to breathe CO that way.

Did y'all look at the thread title...

350x700px-LL-c255e7df_Screen-shot-2014-06-30-at-9.45.06-AM-604x380.png

??

Last edited:
Mines got 3 cut. It'll go up in there but under full compression it will rub. Plus I only have enough piping for a side pipe and won't buy more.

Btw got my oil feed fittings today. Well, I ordered them. Now my grand total is like 30 bucks into this. Woohoo

Haha it'll come out right in front of the rear tire.. kinda near the jack point. Eventually a two step will be on there haha. I need fireballs

I was under my car the other day and I was like "hmmm if I put a e-cutout right there and little piece right there... FireballZ!"

car is looking good, only bettered with Fireballz :)

Back