• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Isaac's 1995 944T DD

Sir Psycho

holstrich 2.0
Have had this car for a while and felt like maybe I should give info on the project. It's my DD so keeping the engine fairly stock and mainly focusing on modifying the rest to my views.

Current shot:

398476_10150569335227932_596317931_.jpg

Suspension
-Bilstein HD's Front and Rear
-B&G Lowering Springs
-IPD 25mm sways front and rear
-IPD Lower Chassis Bar
-IPD Adjustable Panhard Bar
-18" OEM Pegasus Wheels
-Sumimoto HTR ZIII 225/40/18

Engine/Drivetrain
-Holset HE351W
-Emusa External Wastegate
-Screamer Pipe
-Custom Mild Steel Header
-4" Downpipe
-3" Exhaust with high flow cat and one magnaflow
-Greentop Injectors
-MBC at 15 psi
-Catch Can
-Ostrich Emulator
-Screen Air Filter
-IPD Turbo Cam at 2? advance
-TTR Adjustable Cam Gear
-4x12x18 Intercooler
-3" Intercooler Piping
-Greddy BOV
-Stylin Motors Vacuum Lines
-New distributor, rotor, spark plugs, plug wires, at 115k
-Last oil change at 131,500
-Last timing belt at 122,000

Exterior
-850 Front Bumper
-960 tails
-960 mirrors
-Saab 9000 rear spoiler
-960 decor panel
-Eggcrate grill
-iPd sidemarkers
-E-codes
-E-code corners
-SE Body Kit Sideskirts

Interior
-AEM UEGO Wideband
-VDO Boost Gauge
-VDO Oil Pressure Gauge
-Custom gauge pod where the heater controls were
-Pioneer USB iPod headunit
-CB Radio and PA in the glove box
-Coin tray

Bought the car in Summer of 2007 for my first car. It had just peaked 100k and was completely stock when I bought it:

Unknown-1.jpg

Unknown.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01409.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

Then I went to making a mesh grill and installing foglights:

IMG_3140.jpg

I didn't have much money, so went the route of painting the wheels rather then buying new ones:

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3181.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

Wasn't too happy with how the red came out, so ended up painting them all anthracite.

Next was IPD's sidemarkers and clear corners:

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

PIC-0205.jpg

About this time I ran off the road while doing some regrettable drifting in the rain. Busted the belly pan, curb rashed a wheel, and left the bumper hanging. Spent the weekend fixing all these things and then I got a good deal on a 940 wing and free decor panel, so painted both of those flat black to match my fading bumpers and slapped them on:

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

Got two new cars, an 1800E and ES parts car so the 940 was put on hold for a while:

IMG_3455.jpg

Next I got a VDO boost gauge and made my own pod on the steering wheel cover:

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

PIC-0257.jpg

My car was hit by some girl at my school in her '09 VW Bug Convertible and they sped away. It scraped the rear bumper up and moved my car up a foot, while it was in park! So I fixed the scratch and painted the bumpers with Krylon Fusion:

Before
PIC-0272.jpg

After
PIC-0273.jpg

Located some Mille Miglia II's for cheap ($200) and put them on with some expensive Michelin's to replace my old Adhara's:

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

Got some 960 tails:

IMG_3603-1.jpg

IMG_3600-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reminds me of my car just burgundy instead of green. Mine may be getting a face lift pretty soon though I may be swapping the bumpers and painting it.

edit: Bumper swapped and skirts put on. I think I'll eventually paint it laser blue...

Last edited:
Added iPd Sways

Now has iPd sways front and rear 25mm.

IMG_3607.jpg

Old front stock sway
IMG_3608.jpg

New front sway
IMG_3609.jpg

Old rear stock sway
IMG_3611.jpg

New rear sway
IMG_3612.jpg

The sways make a huge difference?
Needs more go fast parts.

Yeah it's definitely noticeable but not as nice as a 940 I drove with iPd sways and lowered. Lowering will make a huge difference. Is yours lowered?

Yeah, I'm kind of hesitant about an MBC right now though

Yeah it's definitely noticeable but not as nice as a 940 I drove with iPd sways and lowered. Lowering will make a huge difference. Is yours lowered?

Yeah, I'm kind of hesitant about an MBC right now though

Alright cool, I have a front ipd bar coming my way. My wagon is lowered up front 2 coils, stock rear. Im savin for some real sport springs.

why are you hesitant about a boost controller?

Alright cool, I have a front ipd bar coming my way. My wagon is lowered up front 2 coils, stock rear. Im savin for some real sport springs.

why are you hesitant about a boost controller?

Cool, what shocks are you running? I don't know it's running 6 psi right now and would only turn it up to 8-9. How much of a difference would that make? Everything else is stock.

LOL meh id never pay that much for a mbc.What i run on all my cars for boost control is just running a brass T fitting and running a hose on the center connector then making sure its equal length to the rest of it i just clamp on a hose clamp on the end of the line and it'll get you boost from 9psi all the way to 35psi.And no spikes either and all can be done for under $5 :-P.

Back