• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

lowered 744

Status
Not open for further replies.
211.jpg

updates! i made a thread where i actually drove the car down the road :omg:

riding at ~50-55 mph (idk, as the speedo doesn't work), the car wasn't as bouncy as people were saying it would be. very smooth.

8427_1146513548294_1391190343_30730083_1321463_n.jpg

i've got the brakes done, and i'm getting 4 brand spankin new 185/65/15 tires on friday. i gotta mess with the tail lights, as they're still not working. hopefully the reason they're not working is the same reason the battery wont hold a charge.

i've got to take it out on the road again to diagnose a stuttering problem with it sometime. when i'm driving, it will not go past 3k RPM. it acts like there is a rev limiter set for there. i was told it could be something with the kickdown cable, but i'm not sure what to do or how to check it. other than that little mishap, it runs and drives nice.

so all i have to do now to get it driving (legally) is:
-tires (happening friday)
-figure out wth is up with the tails
-figure out why the battery dies after a week of sitting
-figure out the stuttering problem (not 100% necessary to get it driving....it'll accelerate pretty quick...for a n/a 740, that is haha)
-tags
-inspection
-talking to insurance tomorrow i believe.

as far as modifications goes, i've been looking for the right set of mudflaps, but can't find the ones i want. i also am thinking of doing 850 bumpers, but thats gonna be later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back