• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

S90 Hood on a 740

Sorry to revive, but when you get another job, and steady income, you gotta make yours look like this.
080907_gatebil_rudskogen154.jpg

To OP: your car is gorgeous, I think the black goes very well with the white and is very unique. Only the rear doesn't look right, maybe square bumpers are better there?

To OP: your car is gorgeous, I think the black goes very well with the white and is very unique. Only the rear doesn't look right, maybe square bumpers are better there?
Thanks for the compliment. I have been working on getting the rear bumper to look more factory looking. In the pictures the bumpers aren't tucked in against the quarters so it looks goofy. I also have made filler pieces to place over the openings in the wheel wells so little by little it's starting to come together. Now that the nice weather has returned I should be wrapping it up soon.

holy crap
looks awesome
how is the forge BOV working for you?

I didn't have a chance to test drive it yet. I have the standard spring in there and it releases at about 5 psi. I will play around withe other springs- need to find out their ratings.
The box contained no info on their rate nor any general installation info. I picked it up at Rapid Parts
178 Rt. 59
Monsey,
NY. 10952
Tel: (845) 352-1138
www.rapidparts.com
after my friend paid for it via credit card. Super nice people would recommend them.

Back