• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

^ I went swimming at the base of Courthouse Falls last month.... Accessible via forest service roads off 215.

Nothing quite like doing the backstroke as you look up at blue sky and puffy clouds through the canopy, water crashing down in front of you. Cold water, but an unforgettable experience.

https://www.romanticasheville.com/courthouse_falls.htm

Ah, I've never actually been to Courthouse. Nice.

Edit//that's just on the other side of 215 from Dill Falls, and only about 10 minutes from the lodge.

Ah, I've never actually been to Courthouse. Nice.

Edit//that's just on the other side of 215 from Dill Falls, and only about 10 minutes from the lodge.

I really want to check that out now. Kind of making me want to bring the ranger to go on some of those forest service roads.

I might just throw some money in a jar and you guys can fight over it later. Money is accepted currency for TBers, isn't it?

most of them aren't familiar with the concept of money, or at least that's what it normally looks like around here ;)

I will be in attendance for this! Subtract Volvo and add MGB - or is that disqualified by the reliable car clause on page 1?

let me know what supplies to bring - that will fit in a MG, and may not be missed in the event of LUCAS.

Last edited:
Anyone jump on clean up supplies yet?
I know the Windex thing is kind of a joke, but I am sure this place has to look decent.

Go for it.

Rob is probably smart with the extra tp. I'm sure there will be some at the lodge, but if people start hitting the Reaper sauce, we're gonna need backup.

So unless S40 can get a clutch in the next two weeks, I guess I'm bringing the 940. Bought new wheels and headlight upgrades for this and now that car might not come *cries*

Also, I can bring stuff for pancakes if no one else is. I like making pancakes :D

Back