• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NE MEET JULY 3rd

volvo944ti

ok gotta start this going. we are demolitioning my old 940 turbo. on july 3rd at seekonk speed way. i wanna make a big event out of it. its a sunday so saturday night we can party it up put some people up and then head the 25 min to seekonk form my place. plenty to do. my car runs and runs pretty well now minus a searching idle. should be ready to meet up with people by then.

so yeah july 2 party at night. 3rd wake up have break fast do some **** killing time go to demolition. watch the fireworks. party again adn then july 4th fireworks. i will refine the july 4th as we come closer to teh date and see whats going off on teh monday night v.s. a day early on teh sunday night. if i remember right i saw a post abotu possibyl boston on the 4th. we are onyl liek an horu from there or less. so tis should work otu fo possible fireworks on teh 4th in boston

Yeah we got the 91 940ti almost to spec for the demo shes gonna be hot pink and have the exhaust running out the hood via a custom smokestack.

info on the speedway and tickets are available through seekonkspeedway.com

this is an all day affiar. i gotta be up and have the car on the uhaul trailer for 8AM. the racing doesnt start till around 4 but you gotta get in line at the track around noon to get the good good seats. trust me. ill be leading everyone in attendance over with me with the volvo. it will make a nice meet out in the parking lot. bring stuff to tailgate with. and if anyone has a full non-facemask motorcycle helmet i can borrow thatd be sweet too, ya know like an older moped helmet.

-peace in the northeast...as long as we keep the WRXs at bay.

Might be there for all of it or part of it, although I'm still debating a quiet 4th of july out in western NY down by the PA border...w/ my own fireworks, at my family's cabin on a lake.

Whats wrong with your 940 and why are you demo'ing it?

Can I have the manifold when you're done? hehehe j/k

Sounds like a plan, though I might have to roll down there in a honda... booooo

Beat Teh **** Otu O The Motor Adn Teh Person Who Had It Before Me Didnt' Take Care Of It. All In All Wasnt' A Rpetty Car And Started Giving Em Trouble Soi Pulled Everythign Off It And Now Have A Original Turbo Car That I Put A Na Motor In And Turbo'd That. Runs Alright For Only Fricking 5 Lbs. Yeah So Much Nicer Car Indeed. Black On Black

Metalgod_Z said:
Might be there for all of it or part of it, although I'm still debating a quiet 4th of july out in western NY down by the PA border...w/ my own fireworks, at my family's cabin on a lake.
HMM GO FOR IT LOL BUT GET YORU ASS DOWN HERE FOR A 4TH NE BRICK PARTY

mikep said:
Better bring your gats.

No kidding. Last time I passed a WRX in my brick it was on a flatbed.

T5's have trouble with them stock for stock. Last I checked, ain't too many of us in the northeast running low 14's and trapping over 97 in our RWD bricks... heh.

volvo944ti said:
Beat Teh **** Otu O The Motor Adn Teh Person Who Had It Before Me Didnt' Take Care Of It. All In All Wasnt' A Rpetty Car And Started Giving Em Trouble Soi Pulled Everythign Off It And Now Have A Original Turbo Car That I Put A Na Motor In And Turbo'd That. Runs Alright For Only Fricking 5 Lbs. Yeah So Much Nicer Car Indeed. Black On Black

took me at least 3 or 4 readthroughs just to figure out what you are saying. mike is so getting MAVIS BEACON TYPING TUTOR for xmas hahaa.

Not sure if this fits into anyone's plans, but it's literally down the street from me. It'd be interesting to get some NE volvo guys who can dish it out against some classic muscle on the street drags. Besides, it's even close enough to fit it in between the demolition derby and whatever else is going on.

Dang man, I'm going to be away on vacation that week. We definitely have to get together at the dragway sometime though, I've got a few non-Volvo friends who want to see what their cars will do. (E36 Dinan M3, RSX type S, and I think one guy has a WRX)

What do you guys think about July 15th, Friday, at New England Dragway?

Greg

bah coem on people. if the new 940 is on teh raod i'll go that weekend if its a sudnay.

i'll put people up here for the weekend of the 3rd

Back