• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fl Crew Official Unofficial July Meet Page

well i know that vs did a dyno day a couple of months ago, well im gonna try to get a local shop to see if they will give us a discount if we can get a few cars on there..... i really want to try and run my pos..... and see what it'll do..... ill keep you posted. bill

well i know that vs did a dyno day a couple of months ago, well im gonna try to get a local shop to see if they will give us a discount if we can get a few cars on there..... i really want to try and run my pos..... and see what it'll do..... ill keep you posted. bill

There's this shop called XAT they give discount groups. is a good shop I've been there a couple times already. I think I'll be in..

There's this shop called XAT they give discount groups. is a good shop I've been there a couple times already. I think I'll be in..

XAT is Nissan mostly right? They used to be located off hillsborough ave a 2 blocks away from our shop in drew park, we heard them dynoing cars all the time, they closed that shop, where are they now?

XAT is Nissan mostly right? They used to be located off hillsborough ave a 2 blocks away from our shop in drew park, we heard them dynoing cars all the time, they closed that shop, where are they now?

They used to be near the stadium and then they moved to hillsborough and a couple blocks from nebraska ave. I haven't been in the new place yet , it looks bigger

so how about a little on topic discussion... now i am planning this for sat the 28th of july, at a place that is in the tampa, st.pete area. if any one knows of a speed shop with dyno that will give group rates throw them up. as of now i can only truly promise decent hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, water nad gatorade..... condiment made courtesy of the last meet, are still hiding in my fridge.... unless others want to step up and add to this list or take the burben off my back a little that would be greatly appriciated.. bill

Back