• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Remember the real Orlando meets? This is a call for you to attend October 19-21

Oh, this is going to be a street race? (Goodbye all 260-something posts :rofl: )

I was thinking at the track, heads up no BS run what ya brung yadayadayada no third honk 25 mph BS :lol:

It is imperative for the EvW that the fast cars coming to this meet get off a clean 1/4 pass... It is also likely that if the GT gets off a clean 1/4 pass in mild tune that it won't survive the rest of the evening's passes, in one way or another.

So it sounds like everyone is going to the track on the 21st?Which falls on a sunday correct me if im wrong.But i think the track is closed on sundays.Also someone should update the treads with some actuall dates.It seems as if no one really knows what the hell is going on aside from the 21st.

Not being a prick i just want some real info before i start trying to get days off.

Thanks
Chris

working on getting these days off. i might grace everyone with my presence :cool: depending on my job. but it will deff be interesting to meet some of you

Alright.Thanks ill request it off today then.I guess ill get up at about 10 am ish and head over to your place.And see if anyone is there.I got the info to get there its about 20mins away.

:omg: If I am welcome ,I could show up on like saturday night with either the 245 or the V70 R ,maybe I can think of one or two other volvo nuts to bring their cars to!Ohhh yeah Ferret knows me ,so check with him if there are any mystyrious questions about me ! greetings Ron.:cool::wtf:

I'm curious to see what Saaby will run.

also my friend has a 93 240 NA that she was hoping we could all take a look at. It leaks oil, etc. Maybe we could just give it a once over, at least diagnosis.

Track on the 19th just makes my day. I've requested the day off, waiting to hear from the powers that be.
Less than 7 days....:oogle:

Drove the GT today... A few "bugs" that ended in it being towed home by the Honda rental car with a garden hose but I think all is proceeding according to my mental schedule/plan :rofl:

Sadly, I think the only day I will be able to come is Saturday. I was just reminded that I am supposed to take the baby mamma out on a date Friday night and I have school that day as well.:-( Sunday I am (forced) to attend a funeral for a family friend. But I will try and stay for the entire Saturday from sun up, till sun down. Hell, as long as I get to race Eric and meet everyone that should be fun enough.

Ahhh **** that audi is acting up.Stupid idle control valve.Its idleing like **** when its cold always has since i bought it just got a bit worse i guess.And the volvo started right up no problems and has sat there for a week lol.Damn audi.Parts are overpriced also D: . Looks like im gonna try and get rid of it before i get more issues and get another volvo :p . Since there cheap to mod and so nice and easy to work on.That audi took me a soild hour to get to the airfilter box.And i gave up on getting it out lol.

So im gonna take the volvo for sure :p.And kill my rear tires like i did last time pratically.Hope to get from 18.2 to somewhere in the 17's as i only did 2 pass's in the 240 and my 1st pass was a 18.3.So im sure 17's are possible.Not bad for a 240 thats gutted and has a intake on it lol.

Nick ill try and drive over to your guys place at 10 am ish.And then follow yall around and what not.If not then ill go to the track at 5pm thats if no one is at your place.

Sadly, I think the only day I will be able to come is Saturday. I was just reminded that I am supposed to take the baby mamma out on a date Friday night and I have school that day as well.:-( Sunday I am (forced) to attend a funeral for a family friend. But I will try and stay for the entire Saturday from sun up, till sun down. Hell, as long as I get to race Eric and meet everyone that should be fun enough.

And since WHEN is a nice evening at a loud, smelly, smoky racetrack, not RIGHT up a Florida girl's alley?

I'm curious to see what Saaby will run.

also my friend has a 93 240 NA that she was hoping we could all take a look at. It leaks oil, etc. Maybe we could just give it a once over, at least diagnosis.

did you check to see if the engine mount is collapsed and its sitting on the oil filter?

And since WHEN is a nice evening at a loud, smelly, smoky racetrack, not RIGHT up a Florida girl's alley?

The number of girlfriends at the track in Orlando this time of year is pretty staggering... The problem though is that they are pretty much all someone's girlfriend :lol:

Back