• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Team Recycle Racing Finland - JuHaU's Garage

So it's time to start next project. My friend's Amazon Station Wagon's new heart.

2012-11-20-367.jpg

2012-11-20-368.jpg

Dual injectors are sexy!

Is the intake manifold made from another 16V Valve cover?

There is a reason why dual injectors. Engine is made so many years ago that it was hard to find at reasonably price enough big injectors. Injectors are 440 cc so it might be possible to get about 600 hp with these injectors. Idle is also very smooth because only one set is on at low rpm's.

Intake manifold is made from "blank" metal sheet. My friend has made it.

Is that a supercharger on that other motor?

Yes - it's Eaton M90.

That engine block is B19 from 1977. It's bored to 92 mm (B21ET bore) to Subaru WRC Turbo pistons. Pistons are coming from legendary Finnish Rally Driver Tommi M?kinen's ex car. There is also Eagle's h-profil's and solid lifters at head.

Race Amazon's rear axle is ready. I just installed it. Axle is little bit too front so I have move it atleats one inch backwards.
It's easy because threre is adjustable links.

6qyIgpFwKhQBtlmauR0p2T

I started to build new stage 1 engine to P1800. Block is B20 bored to 92 mm WRC Subaru pistons. Carnkshaft is machined to 85 mm stroke. Beams are 158 mm H-profil from Eagle with ARP-2000 bolts. Head gasket is Elring with "flame ring / nail". Total displacement for the new engine is 2.26 litres. Camshaft is D from B20E D-jetronic engine.

Here is few pictures of the engine.

3ojb8tfFNtUcTQMxs0HHRl

2aSxGoe0i3wvDOkOwYnCW7

6Sqs9wvLE6Zjk8gv9b5gqj

6Sz8SlERAubGGyUvzqqYrg

To be continued...

Last edited:
New DD is now on the road. It's V70 D5 -05.

* leather seat's
* geartronic gearbox
* 19" R wheels
* xenon lights

61TbvKkHnSpOfmTJeZy4nj

Last edited:
I skipped the E85 conversation with Amazon and just raise the boost from 0.9 bar to 1.7 bar ( about 25 PSI). Difference was amazing when boost raised over 1.4 bar. After that there is quite much action,
We have next weekend first track days at 1/4 mile. Lets see how it works at dirty airfield track.

P1800 has also started the new season. I drove car back to home garage distance was about 50 miles. After that I took engine away and shifted all the equipment to new 2.3 litres engine. Maybe at next week is time for test drive.

Last edited:
First test drive with P1800 is done. New engine sounds and feels good.

Here is video from first start.

http://youtu.be/C0eeqV9txzc

Last thing to do is add new fan to radiator and build 2.5" exhaust pipe with one silencer.

Back