• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Quebec's first T6 swap (Maybe)

I really did like my B6304 swap, but there were things I did that I wasn't fond of...and it wasn't manual. I think if I did it again, I'd splurge on the T5 adapter. Maybe I'll check in with him in two weeks when I'm back from vacation :).

Yeah it clears the alternator!!

FaGqkzb.jpg

6EM75xZ.jpg

lxKHkJM.jpg

I really did like my B6304 swap, but there were things I did that I wasn't fond of...and it wasn't manual. I think if I did it again, I'd splurge on the T5 adapter. Maybe I'll check in with him in two weeks when I'm back from vacation :).

You know it'll be gone by then...

Some progress finally! Nissan S14 subframe in place, aligned and welded. Rear coilovers installed. Next will be dropping the T6/CD009 in the car and get the driveshaft done.

Az1uxQ1.jpg

qf3Yv8L.jpg

T6jaEZ7.jpg

WqUZTKA.jpg

oxrXVyE.jpg

2PJgRgT.jpg

Another small piece of the puzzle. I will now be able to take the proper measurements for the drive shaft to have it made. 370z rear driveshaft flange to S14 diff flange:

u23QF1G.jpg

BUy9fda.jpg

Thanks to RogerDee (DeeWorks) for the work! :nod:

Good news from RogerDee (DeeWorks)! I should get my 2JZ intake plenum adapter plate and 16AN water neck adapter pretty soon! :oogle:

Got the Cd009 in correctly. I had previously installed my DeeWorks adapter for the motor to be upright and not slanted so my shifter wasn't aligned at all with the hole in the tunnel. So I dropped the tranny and removed the bellhousing in order to swap it to the set holes meant for the slanted motor position. I then noticed that I needed the bellhousing to be machine again so that I would have access to the t56 slave fittings. Dropped the BH to RogerDee and picked it up a couple of days later. Got the tranny in again and now the SerialNine shifter fits in perfectly and I'm surprised by the fact that I don't have to bang the tunnel at all to clear the big CD009. Installed my modified 960 tranny support and then processed to install the custom driveshaft but I couldn't get it in without cutting out the sleeve on the CD009 that goes around the slip yoke. Finally got it in and the fit looks pretty good!

20230224_161744.jpg
20230224_161714.jpg
20230224_161621.jpg

Got me a set of Energy urethane bushings for the S14 subframe. Started with the knuckles and boy are these fawckers a pain in the arse to get in there! Can't wait to do the big ones on the subframe! :(

I also received my fuel cell with a foam insert so I have to close that big hole in the trunk.

20230312_133608.jpg

Back