• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

large_29816955_kpwE.jpg

1992 Volvo 245 Polar from Spain, -80/60mm springs and shortened front struts , complete poly bushings kit too . Its my daily and runs like a champ :)

28484568b0c956d56448591c1520255930f0e5c325cb8d7a6fa7ef473eb8cc363f2859fe.jpg

1994 945T - Installed interior trim pieces from a '95+ 960 as well as leather seats from a 1994 960 as they are higher quality than those found in the 940. Also has wood trim from a 1998 European 940.

Have been slowly modifying it with IPD sway bars, strut braces, overload rear springs, Bilstein HD shocks, aluminum front control arms w/ Super Pro bushings, 16T turbo,IPD cam, modified exhaust manifold, early 960 oil cooler ( under radiator )so installed early style oil cooler / filter adapter with custom fabricated oil lines, might chip the ECUs, enlarge the exhaust and find a rear spoiler.Has the late 960 tailgate handle, tail lights and wiper and a set of door handles waiting to be installed, assuming I can get away with it as a Collector car. Have been putting off purchasing a pair of Euro signal lenses so that I can install the Euro headlights I have had stored for two years, about time I got rid of those almost useless plastic DOT versions!

Purchased a well maintained NA 1999 V70 for 500.00 that needed a transmission due to coolant contamination which will allow me to park the 945 which is eligible for collector plates next year ( 25 years ). Not too many late 945T in very good condition left so I decided not to subject it to too much driving, especially in the Winter.

I now find myself playing around with the V70, found a rear spoiler for it and might change out the current 15" alloys for a set of 16"other than preventative and general maintenance I do not plan on doing much else though one never knows.

bQPs9Fp.jpg

gT4q7ID.jpg

vWXJSEC.jpg

8ASIKox.jpg

BkprtbT.jpg

6DcZXyC.jpg

LeZWHhb.jpg

Ap8redv.jpg

2ndtvWL.jpg

8fel5PP.jpg

qXPQTUf.jpg

IhtQSpD.jpg

NpbnCy6.jpg

Last edited:
1994 945T - Installed interior trim pieces from a '95+ 960 as well as leather seats from a 1994 960 as they are higher quality than those found in the 940. Also has wood trim from a 1998 European 940.

Have been slowly modifying it with IPD sway bars, strut braces, overload rear springs, Bilstein HD shocks, aluminum front control arms w/ Super Pro bushings, 16T turbo,IPD cam, modified exhaust manifold, early 960 oil cooler ( under radiator )so installed early style oil cooler / filter adapter with custom fabricated oil lines, might chip the ECUs, enlarge the exhaust and find a rear spoiler.Has the late 960 tailgate handle, tail lights and wiper and a set of door handles waiting to be installed, assuming I can get away with it as a Collector car. Have been putting off purchasing a pair of Euro signal lenses so that I can install the Euro headlights I have had stored for two years, about time I got rid of those almost useless plastic DOT versions!

bQPs9Fp.jpg

Super clean 945t. Looks great!

^Interesting eyelids/visors on the headlamps. Should bring the car to Issaquah on the 10th of February. That's when the XXX All-Swedish Cruise-In meet occurs.

Anyway, still in the garage, but looking more complete...

-J

Back