• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ebay power!!!!!!!!!!!! (videos)

Jerd

1991 volvo 240 lh2.4 m47

Bone stock block
Stock head
Stock intercooler
Ported 90+
ebay t3t4
ebay 38mm external waste gate
ebay RFL Bov
3" turbo back sidepipe no mufflers just cat
TLAO chips with green tops 3bar
k-cam

12psi

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SkjwcHheq_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eT5_ngwTDjs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4d79xLASFpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4RUFLchP5kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

in vid1 was that a 5th gear pull?
also, ive never seen a speedo with JUST mph, all the ones ive seen were mph/kph

ps. nice wideband install, nice and clean :-D

have you had any problems on your jaw wideband? mine's been getting stuck reading about twice what it should lately. not sure if it's a temp glitch or if i should try messing with it(kinda scared to because some say the firmware messes it up)

in vid1 was that a 5th gear pull?
also, ive never seen a speedo with JUST mph, all the ones ive seen were mph/kph

ps. nice wideband install, nice and clean :-D

Lol nope i should mention my car has 3.31:1 final drive and a 24.6" tire my gearing is retarded. I want to go to 3.73s.

That was 3rd gear :(

have you had any problems on your jaw wideband? mine's been getting stuck reading about twice what it should lately. not sure if it's a temp glitch or if i should try messing with it(kinda scared to because some say the firmware messes it up)

Its a naw7s and i have not had any problems thankfully.

Lol nope i should mention my car has 3.31:1 final drive and a 24.6" tire my gearing is retarded. I want to go to 3.73s.

god i cant wait till i get my 4.11 out and the 3.31 in my wagon. as soon as mr.bill decides to take it out and send it up to me!

sooo sic of m46 + 4.11

yah screw 4.11 but 3.31 is to long with full size tires. If you downsize tires then 3.31s are great. But with these tires i really want some 3.73s the gears are retarded long.

i want to buy an ebay turbo but i am very skeptical? how do you like it

No, im not going to have ANOTHER one of these threads. Search ebay turbo there are hundreds of hundreds of people talking about them.

Heres how im going to sum it up for you...

My experience has only been positive. I bolted it on it makes boost and shaft play is minimal. Many other people have done the same.

yah screw 4.11 but 3.31 is to long with full size tires. If you downsize tires then 3.31s are great. But with these tires i really want some 3.73s the gears are retarded long.

yeh they are pulling the 3.31 out of their lemons car and im pulling out my 4.11 out of my daily and we are swapping. i cant wait for betting hway gearing!

winter i have 185/65/15 and summer is 215/50/16

strange how it goes so rich still. checked for vac leaks I guess? knock sensor going ballzors? genuinely pinging?

That thing sure has some pull! And very nice wideband install, so fresh and so clean!

I hate my 3.31 gearing around town, but on the highway it's gorgeous. Nothing like easily cruising at 2.5K doing 120km/h with the M47 and 225/45/17 tires. Better than the 850 with the M56H doing 3.1K at the same speed!

I might start looking for a 3.73 after my RSI stage 2 cam though, I have a feeling the T cam is making cruising at that low of an RPM that much easier. I think my OD button is going to be getting a lot more use after the swap.

Back