• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Coconut Colin's PV544

CoconutColin

Can you guys see this image?

20140716_185512.jpg

I can't wait to see what you do with this.

Ive had this car for like 5 years, and work on it whenever I go to Toronto to my parents house. I have another one actually.

I got these cars actually for two cases of beer from someone near Detroit, the blue car you see in the first image is from south Carolina and had a solid body. The pink one in the video has no solid places to jack. However still can be welded together and maybe have some cromoly or steel pipe bent into a roll cage to give it some structure and then stick some different front end on there with a different motor. Make a super custom super fast PV444. All the original parts from the 444 went to the 544.

Did you guys know a 1960's willys jeep has the same master cylinder as the PV544. Now you know!

Last edited:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_C2OEfGyUQ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/l1skI"><a href="//imgur.com/a/l1skI">PV444 with MK2 Jetta Engine</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back