• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inks Lake Texas State Park Meet

This turns me on... I'll miss you homo
6009_1173707512465_1521362922_45409.jpg

I missed it :(

Good news is that Nolan needs an 850 relay or a hayden adjustable temp relay, so that goofy ass switch that we wired up won't be fail and he won't have to worry about any of that switching mess. Also, the car should have more electricity available.

Sucks dude, let's wire up the car properly this time :-P

I missed it :(

Good news is that Nolan needs an 850 relay or a hayden adjustable temp relay, so that goofy ass switch that we wired up won't be fail and he won't have to worry about any of that switching mess. Also, the car should have more electricity available.

Sucks dude, let's wire up the car properly this time :-P

Its like that cause you wired it:wtf: :rofl: He needs an adjustable thermostat from autozone that also gets switched when the ac compressor turns on like mine. Fail proof:nod:

I don't think it should overheat even with a mechanical fan.

cool meet. I wish in AZ we would go for drives

Yeesh, if Chris wants to go on a date with me, we can have a fun time tugging on my wires. :oops: ...No wait, that's not what I meant.

But yeah, I have a lot of wiring in my near future with the help you big central Texas turds!

Of course everyone likes me - I'm a beast.

Back