• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B21/B23 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's not what you said, you said:

Maybe you should be more careful in your choice of words in order to avoid confusion.

How exactly?
Do you have numbers?
How do you interpret those numbers?
What do you compare those numbers to?

I don't know what you are ranting about at this point.

What is back topic?

I’ll let you read up on it yourself.

Last edited:
What is going on here lol? Sounds like a mild +T works for the OP. no one suggested that? Or are we screwing with the new guys again? I learned its apparently cool if they wander into the wild west of TBOT, but here...

At 200 hp give or take it doesn't matter if its closed deck or not.

What is going on here lol? Sounds like a mild +T works for the OP. no one suggested that? Or are we screwing with the new guys again? I learned its apparently cool if they wander into the wild west of TBOT, but here...

At 200 hp give or take it doesn't matter if its closed deck or not.

Alright, you caught me on the last point, I would like if the car could make in the 300s but id be very happy in the 200's. Again, thinking mild, not crazy. Thoughts on pistons, turbos and cams?

Again, thinking mild, not crazy. Thoughts on pistons, turbos and cams?

Talk to JohnV on the board or SDturbo (Yoshifab.com) about pistions & rods. Several different options on cams.

The mechanical stuff is pretty simple. The engine management system will be more difficult.

Talk to JohnV on the board or SDturbo (Yoshifab.com) about pistions & rods. Several different options on cams.

The mechanical stuff is pretty simple. The engine management system will be more difficult.

Thanks to you and Redwood Chair. I'll hit him up and give the article a read

Get you a 90+ block with turbo and start from there. Then you have the manifold and a turbo. It'll be quick and then you'll work your way up to a 19t which will make you 300hp and still feel quick low down. And you're sticking with stock equipment ish. You might be pushing the limits of the rods but whatever. Who cares.

If you want, I'm trying to get rid of some 13mm rods, old ugly Garrett turbo, some pipework, intercooler, cams, you name it. Got a 13c, 15g, t3 turbo.

Use your ****ing head. I?m talking about redblocks because this is a primarily redblock forum. Yes, the b21 IS in fact much much stronger than the 85-89 redblock motors. They had M rods which even JohnV respects. Yes, you can have fun with the skinny rod motors, no one is denying that.

Now off to back to off topic where you belong.

Don?t be arrogant again, kiddo..
And above all a guy with your sub-4th grade reading and judgement skills should NOT be telling other people what I respect or don't...

Try and pay attention---it;s longer than 144 characters..

I call the M rods "Diesel escapees' because they're huge enough that they could be,,

I do not 'respect" them because they're enormously heavy but worse they are only 145mm center to center so that means the piston must be how tall to be zero deck?

Come on you're in your new cocky persona so you tell us what the pistons must be.

And how much they weigh.

I do not 'respect" them because they're enormously heavy but worse they are only 145mm center to center so that means the piston must be how tall to be zero deck?

Come on you're in your new cocky persona so you tell us what the pistons must be.

And how much they weigh.

You need to do your own research man!

Don?t be arrogant again, kiddo..
And above all a guy with your sub-4th grade reading and judgement skills should NOT be telling other people what I respect or don't...

Try and pay attention---it;s longer than 144 characters..

I call the M rods "Diesel escapees' because they're huge enough that they could be,,

And how much they weigh.

You need to do your own research man!

Oh i know what things weigh...But the incel boy is awfully cocky..He thinks he's smart..So let's see how smart he is...

Its been posted 10,437,897 times.....

You guys just like starting sh!t. You know the M rod motors take way more of a beating than the other redblock bottom ends. Them second place is the 90+ 13mm motors, then 3rd is the skinny rod 9mm. I already know this, I don’t need to research. I’ll let OP do this if he cares.

Vincent you can stick to your $$$$ 140bhp NA redblock, don’t partake in turbo conversations.

Also, no idea how I’m an incel, but okay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back