• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Body kit for 240

Sgtmajtp

I am looking to restore my 1992 240 and would like to find a body kit for it. I tried brickstylz.com and had no luck. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Hey bud. Welcome to the board. I think you are in a wrong thread, so a moderator will move it to the appropriate place. For the bodykit, i dunno, there's nothing that will marginally improve the boxyness of the brick,, but with a bit of imagination, nothing's impossible. I would stick to the original OEM kits tho, as there's alot of uglyness around the internet that ruins the bricks badly!!

Cheers, Adam

I am looking to restore my 1992 240 and would like to find a body kit for it. I tried brickstylz.com and had no luck. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Adding an ugly-nobody-liked-them-bodykit is not restoring .... you cannot find them for a reason. Only a few companies made them 30 years ago and they too realized what a waste of material it was.

Sell Volvo, get 240SX or Honda, plenty of bodykits!

Here's a really nice body kit! In Swedish colors too!!

home-slider-3.jpg

Back