• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I got a 81 244 dl that i might be parting out if no wants it.
Mint condition 5 Panels
Un-cracked dash
New snow tires
Interior is in great shape
Under 200 000 km
Surface rust on rear quarter panels

I'll have to bow out of the valley run. Dad planned a B-day party for gramps and it's gonna be on saturday.

Have fun!

I got a 81 244 dl that i might be parting out if no wants it.
Mint condition 5 Panels
Un-cracked dash
New snow tires
Interior is in great shape
Under 200 000 km
Surface rust on rear quarter panels

Does the car have manual or electric windows? If manual, and the door panels are in good shape, I'm interested. Where in Vancouver are you? I might think of other stuff I need if I look at the car.

Alright, rescheduled a massage therapy appointment for this 'un. Looking forward to going to a yard that's not Ralph's.

M.

If somebody could grab a drivers side door handle for me that would be awesome, mine broke and i'm tired of opening it from the inside on the passenger side.

If somebody could grab a drivers side door handle for me that would be awesome, mine broke and i'm tired of opening it from the inside on the passenger side.

That happened to me too. I swapped the rear passenger's handle to the front but eventually bought a new replacement.

Apparently we're going rain or shine on Saturday. Vancouver Volvos? More like Raincouver Rollers. :lol:

1. +Kardboard+
  2. Mark
  3. HaggardRob
  4. B-Rod
  5. project_242
  6. Michale

That's what our little crew looks like. Coquitlam IKEA at 9!

Forecast is saying it might snow. :grrr: My front tires are so toast too. Maybe I'll see if I can track a used set down beforehand.

M.
Eh? What are you reading?

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0006

That's a pretty sunny sun there. haha
I might be heading out to Abby on Friday so I'll meet you guys out there. What's the first place your gonna go to?
Volvo Lady? One of the guys works there and says there might be some nice parts there. Or we can do the pick-a-part first.

Back