• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B21+T - T3 and Breather options

I don't have any problem venting through the stock B21 valve cover hole and I'm running 24psi. I actually tried making something that bolts on the mechanical fuel pump cover but got too much oil through it. I don't think I mentioned that I use an HKS SSQV valve in an adapter that goes in the piping that I got off eBay. I don't recirculate it either it just blows off into the engine bay.

This is interesting, so the only breathing you have is from the valve cover? No Air/Oil separator on the block on your car? If thats the case then that's what I'll do for now! Cheers

This is interesting, so the only breathing you have is from the valve cover? No Air/Oil separator on the block on your car? If thats the case then that's what I'll do for now! Cheers

Yes it hasn't been an issue for the most part. I got a bunch of oil through once when they setup an autocross course on a banked track and I forgot to close the drain on the catch can but for normal use and regular autocross it's been fine.

On my 82 turbo. I T'd into the pcv hose coming from the block vent. I had that connected to a oil fill cap from a B18/B20. That worked well. I would use the valve cover from a B21F if I set it up again. Probably setup something like Stealthfti did.

Back