• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

volvo subwoofer

CAPT_BLOTTO said:
factory subs ftl

weak sounding 8inch subs that usualy dont even reach 20hz

these type of posts are not allowed. how would you like it if you were selling somthing and someone popped in and bad mouthed your item? thats messed up dude.

Fiend said:
these type of posts are not allowed. how would you like it if you were selling somthing and someone popped in and bad mouthed your item? thats messed up dude.
I dont believe we are in the forsale section. So 940 tuner violated the posting ebay links rule.

romantt8 said:
What kind of lame car buyer doesnt want a subwoofer? Unless they wanted to put in their own sub...

The kind of car buyer that doen't like the added weight, like me. How much does a 12" sub + amplifier weigh?

Tabor said:
The kind of car buyer that doen't like the added weight, like me. How much does a 12" sub + amplifier weigh?

With neodymium magnet woofers and Tripath amplification this isn't an issue. It's the cabinet that will kill you since it's hard to get around using heavy particle board for the enclosure.

Factory **** is WIZZZEAK................
IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

Back