• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

18"00 hehehehe

IF the 122/1800 has the disc brake rear end of course. The drum brake cars have the old bolt pattern. I'm too lazy to search for pics of your 122, but I thought it had the old wheels/ drum brakes. Though you are probably going to swap in discs anyway.

edit: Just remembered that theresa has an 1800E and that's what you were asking about. No problem there that I know of.
I've seen 1800's on Columbas, Tritons, and Volans, and that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:
IF the 122/1800 has the disc brake rear end of course. The drum brake cars have the old bolt pattern. I'm too lazy to search for pics of your 122, but I thought it had the old wheels/ drum brakes. Though you are probably going to swap in discs anyway.

edit: Just remembered that theresa has an 1800E and that's what you were asking about. No problem there that I know of.
I've seen 1800's on Columbas, Tritons, and Volans, and that's all I remember off the top of my head.

Indeed, 70 running a set of Virgo's atm. Im bringing the T5R down to the shop to take it off the road for a couple weeks, might as well run them this weekend. heheh

pictar's must be taken and posted within 60sec of getting the wheels on the ground.

ask and yee shall receive

77657497.jpg

77657500.jpg

77657502.jpg

77657505.jpg

thread name change hehehe

Last edited:
So can my 142 run FWD rims or do I need the spacer. I thought it was just about the fact that you can run them but it messes with your toe in/out / camber etc etc...

i like it. 1" lower and it'll look super cool

2" slam and it would be the ****. I think I might pull the bumpers off tomorrow :twisted:

That is effin SICK! :drool:

hehehe I dig it. Dad things I should move out to meadow park (if you live in sactown you would know)

So can my 142 run FWD rims or do I need the spacer. I thought it was just about the fact that you can run them but it messes with your toe in/out / camber etc etc...

Yep more or less. Run 215's and you wont have the slight rubbing issues on the torque rods I had.

17" wheels will be REAL tight,but the 142 wheels were
40mm offset and many fwd wheels are 43mm.
I think there are pix of Bridgetown Volvo's 145
with Volans.

Leave the 18s on it, and drop it 2in. If I had that **** in my driveway, I'd paint it black and drop it at least 3in. ****ing tuck that ****.

Back