• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What happened to the search function?

search not working?

i click it and nothing happens, nothing opens no drop down menu nothing. same with my android is it just me?

this "no search" kind of thread will appear every 3 days, i guarantee you.
On a more serious note: we are all willing to wait for a more efficient db engine.

I wouldn't count on it coming back soon. Progress (Is there any progress?!) seems to be slow

Last edited:
I really, really miss the 'New Posts' link.
Having never used that "feature", am I missing something absolutely fantasmagorical? On the main forum page, forums with "New Posts" have a huge blue NEW across the picture. Inside the forums, topics with "New Posts" have an open yellow (or red) envelope, no new posts = closed and blue. Seems simple enough to me. :???:

Having never used that "feature", am I missing something absolutely fantasmagorical? On the main forum page, forums with "New Posts" have a huge blue NEW across the picture. Inside the forums, topics with "New Posts" have an open yellow (or red) envelope, no new posts = closed and blue. Seems simple enough to me. :???:

It put all the new unread posts from all the forums all together in one nice time sorted list.

So you didn't have to poke around in all the 15 various subforums looking for new posts.

It put all the new unread posts from all the forums all together in one nice time sorted list. So you didn't have to poke around in all the 15 various subforums looking for new posts.
Oh, well... I only read a couple of forums anyway, and have no desire to wade through hundreds (or thousands) of posts in areas that I don't particularly care about. Does that make be a mean old doo-doo head? :raincloud:

Back