• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhhhhhhhh,

pat244ti

Decided to wash the car before work and take some pics since we are having unusual November weather here on the Central Coast [hotter than it was most of the summer]

Img_4165.jpg

Img_4170.jpg

Img_4172.jpg

Img_4176.jpg

stealth edit - I need to cut my hair [look at the top of the last picture]

Last edited:
What up pat! it sure is another great day to be living on the west coast. this weather rules! and the car doesnt look so bad either.

sweet. nice car. nice wheels (i have some just like 'em). nice spoiler.

friendly photo-takin' tip: make sure the sun's behind you. like in the first shot.

have fun, it's crappy and gray here.

Pat, awesome pics. Looks like the weather is gorgeous out there.

I liked it better w/Polaris, but looks pretty good with the meshies.

Edit: BTW, where'd the front spoiler go?

Pat, awesome pics. Looks like the weather is gorgeous out there.

I liked it better w/Polaris, but looks pretty good with the meshies.

Edit: BTW, where'd the front spoiler go?

I liked the Polaris too, but I'm pretty sure I bent one or two of them. The 850 airdam is on the racecar now - I'm finishing up a splitter to go with it. It sat way too low for the roads around here and managed it fall off partially every few days because of that. I'm gonna paint up a spare stock 240 airdam black soon, as well as the rear panel where the tails are [ala my friends Bertone].

And yes, the car is original paint. It is in good condition and shines well, but I do think the pictures don't tell the whole story. There are quite a few small scratches and other blemishes.

Nice car there! Only one thing, can you space the wheels a bit more out? then it would be gorgeous;)

Nice car there! Only one thing, can you space the wheels a bit more out? then it would be gorgeous;)

I'm thinking about it, but with the wheels already ET12 most spacer style adaptors might space them out more than what I want. Kinda thinking 25mm in the back and nothing up front could look uneven. Maybe I could go with Bne's extended studs to run smaller spacers - but the next set of wheels I have planned [which I already sourced, but won't put on for a while] are going to need adaptors [they are 5x114.3]

Last edited:
Man, it's freaking beautiful out there. The past couple of days it's turned cold up here... :( We were having warmer weather before too, but now it's brrrr.

Man, it's freaking beautiful out there. The past couple of days it's turned cold up here... :( We were having warmer weather before too, but now it's brrrr.

It's getting fairly cold here at night but I am guessing because there is absolutely no cloud cover [one of the reasons it is unusually warm]. Usually this time of year here it starts getting really foggy and does'nt go much above the high 50's.

I might be headed up your way next month - I'll keep ya updated.

And rain, don't forget the rain. I left on Monday and couldn't help but realize that it's rained every single time I've left Portland. Thank god for e-codes. 'Course we got fog cover last night. Ten foot visibility, ftl. Voodoo donuts, ftw.

I'm thinking about it, but with the wheels already ET12 most spacer style adaptors might space them out more than what I want. Kinda thinking 25mm in the back and nothing up front could look uneven.
205/50/15 rear on 15x7 ET12 with 23mm adapters. 225/50/15 front, no spacers.

098.jpg

PICT1235.jpg

Back