• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
TARO: FEEL FREE TO RSVP FOR ALL THE **** SINCE YOU'RE OUR DRIVER.

ALSO, HOW COME THERE'S NO PLACE TO RSVP FOR "GET HAMMERDICK DRUNK IN THE MOTEL 6 PARKING LOT"?

</a>

I agree Aaron!

Taro...as long as your car ain't broke, you should come on the drive. :-P

As previously stated, VCOA has no connection to the saturday evening shens at the 6, so ya'll are on your own. :rofl:

Nope, don't think you'd want to either. Electric karts vs. boost, there is no match. lol

I see you've never ridden in tarrow's car before

ALSO, SHOULD I START A SIGNUP THREAD FOR THOSE DUDES ON TBFB WHO ARE OFFERING TO KICK MY ASS AT DAVIS?

I FEEL THE BEATINGS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AS WE ARE NOT SAVAGES

Getting all the suspension sorted this weekend plus fitting rear wheels after fender roll... (too lazy/not worthy of a build thread.) Then it's a new actuator for the turbo wastegate and the ****box will be all ready to leave Davis on a flatbed on its way to the crusher!

Getting all the suspension sorted this weekend plus fitting rear wheels after fender roll... (too lazy/not worthy of a build thread.) Then it's a new actuator for the turbo wastegate and the ****box will be all ready to leave Davis on a flatbed on its way to the crusher!

So part out at daivs? That's a first.

Back